- Remove the table top from the packaging and set it off to the side.
- Remove the base from the box. Open and remove the contents of the other boxes.
- Insert the four plastic plugs into the four corners at the top of the base.
- Center the table top onto the base so it rests evenly onto the four plugs.
- Take the burner puller, clip it to the three tabs on the burner plate and place it into the table opening so that the venturi tube is pointed toward the control valve.
- Open the bags of glass and spread out over the burner.
Fire Table Operation (Allows for 1 or 2 standard size 20 lb propane tanks ):
- Using the burner puller, lift out the burner plate and set it aside.
- Place the propane tank into the base and turn the green connector to connec.
- Place the burner plate into the opening of the table and line up the venturi tube with the control valve.
- Reach your hand through the opening under the control valve and pull the venturi tube over the end cap of the control knob.
- Reach underneath and turn the propane tank valve on. Push in the black control valve and turn it to the left. Propane will begin flowing into the burner.
- Quickly take you light stick and light it on top. NEVER light your table from underneath.
- To lower the flame, turn the black control knob to the left, to raise the flame, turn the knob to the right. To shut off the flame, push the knob in and COMPLETELY turn the knob to the right.