Designing Fire, Inc. offers a (2) year warranty on table tops valid only with proper maintenance from date of delivery. This limited warranty covers craftsmanship and structural components of the table top. Designing Fire, Inc., at manufacturer’s option, will repair or replace any table top found to be defective during this warranty period. Warranty is void if any of the following occurs: 1) Incorrect installation by retailer or customer 2) damage caused by accidents, 3) misuse, 4) alterations made by anyone other than Designing Fire Inc. manufacturers.
Note: This warranty does not apply to the use of another manufacturer’s table top, nor does it apply to the incorrect installation of the table top onto the base, by the retail store or customer. This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by shipping, accidents, fading, staining, natural weathering, misuse, alterations or repairs.
Designing Fire, Inc. offers a (2) year functional warranty only with proper maintenance from date of delivery for all working components of the table such as the control valve and regulator. Designing Fire, Inc. will, at manufacturer’s option, repair or replace any Designing Fire, Inc. component that has failed functionally during normal use and proper maintenance.
FRAME & BURNER
Designing Fire, Inc. offers a, (10) year structural warranty only with proper maintenance from date of delivery. Designing Fire Inc. will, at manufacturer’s option, repair or replace any Designing Fire, Inc. frame that has failed structurally during normal use and proper maintenance.
Powder Coat: Designing Fire, Inc. offers a (2) year, warranty against blistering or peeling of the frame finish under normal use and proper maintenance. Designing Fire, Inc., at manufacturer’s option, will refinish or replace your powder coated materials if either of the above occurs within a (2) year period from the date of purchase. Occasional rust seepage from crevices and hidden unfinished surfaces inherent in some ornate designs is considered not a finish failure. Extra care and maintenance is required in coastal areas.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by shipping, accidents, fading, staining natural weathering, misuse, alterations or repairs. No other person is authorized to assume liability on behalf of Designing Fire, Inc., and in no event shall Designing Fire, Inc. be liable for contributory or subsequent damage related to merchandise purchased from Designing Fire, Inc.
- Any failure caused by unreasonable use or abuse
- Rust seepage or bleeding from cracks or crevices
- Rust and/or oxidation of frame resulting from exposed metals that have been scratched, chipped or not properly maintained by the guidelines listed in the care instructions
- Normal fading of the Oriflamme Fire Table
- Customer’s own material choices
- Accidental damage or element damage such as fire, wind, rain, or sun
- Permanent stains caused by lotions, oils, or other substances
- Discoloring of the fire glass due to unreasonable use
- Furniture used for commercial or institutional use
- Oriflamme Fire Table should be inspected before initial use, and regularly inspected and cleaned.
- Oriflamme Fire Table should be kept clean and free of dirt build up.
- Clean with mild soap and water. Wipe spills quickly to avoid surface staining, scrubbing with soft sponge or rag. See complete details for table top maintenance in table top care instructions page.
- Never leave table standing in water.
- Cover or store your table when not in use for extended periods of time.
- Tampering is dangerous and will void all warranties. Any component that is found to be faulty must be replaced with an approved component.
- Examine the burner and venturi tube to make sure that there is no lint or dirt in these areas.
TABLE RETURN GUIDELINES
PRIOR AUTHORIZATION from the manufacturing or manufacturers’ representative is required. You must be the original purchaser and be able to provide proof of purchase when you make a claim. To submit a warranty claim, contact our warranty department at (800) 445-4559, via fax, (651) 305-6347 and/or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or you may contact your local dealer.
If the complaint is covered by warranty, Designing Fire, Inc. will arrange for freight pick-up and pay the surface freight to and from manufacturing. The consumer is responsible for freight charges to and from the manufacturing if beyond the timeframe stated above. Return of the Oriflamme Fire Table must be packaged for freight pick up. Oriflamme Fire Tables must have been used only for residential use as defined in the original purchase order.